Whether you’re receiving through harvest or loading out to meet a delivery commitment, you must be able to move your grain gently and efficiently. GSI’s conveyors are hard at work on farms, grain elevators, and in processing plants across the world. Our durable construction and heavy duty designs meets your demands.
Save on labor, improve overall throughput and protect grain quality in one easy-to-use system. Unlike unload augers, the chain loop system is: efficient, versatile, durable, safe, and less damaging to grain. By combining the loading, transferring, filling and unloading processes into one economical, easy-to-use system, the GSI Chain Loop is designed to move larger volumes of grain – up to 10,000 bu/hr – gently and efficiently throughout your system.
- Capacity: 4 000 – 10 000 Bushels per Hour
- Tube Diameter: 8”, 10”, 12”
- Paddle Material: UHMW
- Chain: 81XHH
The performance of your material handling system determines how efficient accurate you can move your grain. GSI’s distributors are designed to preserve grain quality while seamlessly directing your grain where it needs to go. Our material handling distributors are available in multiple discharges and diameters and in flat or winged back configurations.
- Discharge Sizes: 6”,8”,10”,12” 14”
- Styles: Flat or Winged Back
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized
Whether you are loading out daily from your facility or pushing through harvest, GSI bucket elevators are designed to perform day after day. GSI bucket elevators are reliable and efficient. Material handling with a GSI bucket elevators causes less grain damage and gives you maximum throughput. Each bucket elevator is designed to meet your specific needs. Our bucket elevators are available in an array of sizes, finishes, and options to fit your operation.
Heavy Duty Head Construction
GSI Bucket elevator heads are built to provide years of reliable service. Our Bucket elevator heads can be customized to your specific needs. The 2-piece design features of our head construction allows for interior accessibility. Our full-radius contoured head minimizes wear and improves material flow. Multiple liner options ensure your machine is designed specifically to your conditions.
Durable Boot Construction
A structural iron frame provides solid construction through the boot. We finish all stiffeners and frames with a powder coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Easy access cleanout doors have externally mounted pillow block bearings with multiple options to give you the durability and ease you need.
- Capacity: 1,500 – 60,000 bushel per hour
- Pulley Sizes: 16″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48”
- Finish: Galvanized or Powder Coat
- Designed to perform day after day.
- Each bucket elevator is designed to meet your specific needs.
- Reliable GSI bucket elevators gives maximum throughput and less grain damage.
Some of the unloading equipment GSI can provide for your material handling needs includes:
- A complete line of horizontal unloading augers and tubes in a variety of diameters
- Horizontal powerheadsfor the unloading augers
- 25 degree power heads and vertical powerheads/augers
- Grain Hopper Tank & Bulk Feed Tank rigid augers and utility augers.
These augers are commonly used with our GHT & BFT hopper tank line, in conjunction with our standard unloaders and rotary unloaders
- Roof augers and transport augers
- Drive motors and pulleysfor all auger systems
- Bucket Elevators and Drag Conveyors
- Flex – Flo flexible auger system for lower volume feed conveying